Athletic Knit, founded in 1962, is a Toronto-based sportswear brand focused on premium quality athletic team uniforms and apparel. Our mission has been and still is to create products that help you look and feel your best, offering superior quality products and service. Our products are sold worldwide and are worn by athletes at both the professional and amateur level as well as by organizations of all sizes. As we continue to grow, we’re looking for driven, talented and passionate professionals to join the Athletic Knit family on this journey.
- Use your passion for sports to progress your career in a growing organization!
- Excellent opportunity to kickstart your career with an established industry leader!
- Receive a competitive compensation structure and a wide host of benefits.
CURRENT JOB LISTINGS
Below is a list of the current openings with our company.
Customer Service Representatives (Team Uniforms and Apparel)
Athletic Knit is currently looking to add outgoing and energetic Customer Service Representatives (Team Uniforms and Apparel) to our team based in Toronto, Ontario. This is an entry-level role with considerable room for growth and development both vertically, within the customer service department and laterally, into other departments, based on the performance and interests of the candidate.
In this role, you will work closely with Sales Representatives and their customers and become an integral link in the sales process, ensuring the timely and accurate order flow and related communication to the company’s Operations team.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Representing the Athletic Knit brand to a diverse range of clients, using product knowledge and genuine passion for sports.
- Order entry and processing.
- Managing in-bound and out-bound calls for a specific territory and taking overflow calls on behalf of other colleagues.
- Building enduring relationships with customers, along with assisting customers with product details and pricing inquiries, ensuring issue resolution.
- Preparing and following up on quotations.
- Communicating effectively and working closely with the inside and outside sales team on information requests/action required.
Candidates should be fluent in spoken and written English, and we also welcome fluent French/English bilingual candidates. Previous experience in customer service and/or sales is good preparation for this role, and a love for sports is a must!
The ideal candidate will also be:
- Passionate about sports!
- Ambitious and sales-oriented, while being enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- Detail-oriented with strong time management skills to meet deadlines in a timely and accurate manner.
- An intelligent self-starter with a pleasant and respectful personality.
- Proficient in MS Office with fast, accurate keyboarding skills; experience with Salesforce or a CRM platform is a significant advantage.
- Able to multitask and work well under pressure in a team environment.
- Interested and able to quickly learn product knowledge and adopt new technology applications.
About the Benefits
In return for your hard work and dedication you can expect to receive a competitive salary as well as the following benefits:
- Entry-level candidates have a starting salary of $40K per annum with quarterly salary reviews and bonus qualification based on performance providing the potential to rise to $47.5K after 24 months.
- Extended health and dental package.
- Annual bonus structure.
- Once the pandemic conditions permit;
- Annual summer BBQs, holiday parties, and more!
- Charitable fundraising activities e.g. bake sales, pizza parties, and garage sales.
- Milestone appreciation events and gifts for each tier.
- Onboarding events for new employees.
- Opportunities for growth and professional development.
- A family-oriented, friendly and supportive work environment!
Please note: You acknowledge and accept that due to health and safety considerations, you are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination prior to commencing your employment with the Company. However, the Company will make reasonable accommodation efforts if you cannot be vaccinated due to religious or medication grounds as protected by the Ontario Human Rights Code.